Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 29% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,578 in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)