Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 27% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,152 in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)