Cost of living in León, Spain compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,446 in León to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)