Cost of living in León, Nicaragua compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02901 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Nicaragua) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,578 (54,394 C$) in León.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (about 1 hour ago)