Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 13% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,682 in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)