Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 18% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,353 in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (30 minutes ago)