Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 18% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,235 in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)