Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 14% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,406 in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)