Cost of living comparison between Leipzig, Germany and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,465 in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)