Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01656 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,851 (Php111,752) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (41 minutes ago)