Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 36% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,415 in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)