Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 36% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,238 in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)