Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 28% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,164 in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 3 hours ago)