Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 20% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,913 in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)