Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 20% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,529 in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)