Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 21% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,307 in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 3 hours ago)