Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 15% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,947 in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)