Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 19% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,710 in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Khartoum costs 0.15 Pound (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geelong costs AU$15 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)