Cost of living comparison between Le Havre, France and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 24% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,877 in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)