Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.923 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 103% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,607 (CHF 7,162) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)