Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.933 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 96% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,868 (CHF 6,287) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (40 minutes ago)