Cost of living comparison between Lausanne, Switzerland and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.924 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 102% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,073 (CHF 6,570) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)