Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 23% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,575 in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (44 minutes ago)