Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 26% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,488 ($1,748) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)