Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,356 prices entered by 268 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,393 ($2,818) in Las Vegas, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)