Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.815 EUR / PAB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 19% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,538 (1,888 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)