Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / PAB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 18% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,798 (2,112 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (43 minutes ago)