Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01643 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 38% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,108 (RD$ 67,452) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)