Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 6% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,810 in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 1 hour ago)