Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 9% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,409 in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (30 minutes ago)