Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 28% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,310 in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)