Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13113 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 26% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,783 (元13,599) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (2 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (39 minutes ago)