Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 888 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00903 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 34% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,151 (₨238,277) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (24 minutes ago)