Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00298 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 19% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,525 (846,635 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (29 minutes ago)