Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 585 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00299 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 21% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,474 (828,008 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)