Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26814 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 19% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,386 (8,897 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Prague costs 10,000 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)