Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26520 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 22% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,190 (8,257 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)