Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27258 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 30% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,635 (13,337 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)