Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00142 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,808 (CH$2,685,098) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (about 1 hour ago)