Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00142 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,627 (CH$2,549,822) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)