Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00132 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,829 (CH$1,383,785) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $908 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)