Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04205 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 51% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €940 (ARS $22,364) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)