Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04912 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 56% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €879 (ARS $17,901) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 2 hours ago)