Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13337 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 7% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,775 ($b20,808) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)