Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12347 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 16% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,676 ($b13,573) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (31 minutes ago)