Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11907 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 22% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,475 ($b12,391) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$10 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (18 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (about 2 hours ago)