Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.916 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 12% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,649 ($2,891) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)