Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.815 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,165 ($2,657) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)