Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04037 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 11% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,880 (L 71,345) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)