Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 13% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,038 in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (34 minutes ago)