Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00756 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,611 (¥345,315) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (36 minutes ago)