Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00828 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,472 (¥539,822) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (29 minutes ago)