Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00798 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,510 (¥565,152) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Orlando, Florida costs $777,778,000,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vladimir costs руб 30 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)