Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00771 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,108 (¥403,303) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hobart costs AU$1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (43 minutes ago)