Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00839 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 51% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,529 (¥539,910) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)