Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00747 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,663 (¥356,449) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨400 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chengdu costs 元200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (about 2 hours ago)