Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 897 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.818 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 49% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,132 (Dinar 1,111) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 2 hours ago)