Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 679 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.060 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 57% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,712 (Dinar 1,540) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €700 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (about 1 hour ago)