Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 737 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.098 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 58% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,931 (Dinar 1,592) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (44 minutes ago)