Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 787 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.940 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 52% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,940 (Dinar 1,340) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (34 minutes ago)