Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 789 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.855 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 35% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,426 (Dinar 850) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shiraz costs ﷼ 2,500,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (44 minutes ago)