Cost of living comparison between Kuwait City, Kuwait and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 718 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.031 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 62% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,073 (Dinar 1,674) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)