Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 880 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.803 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 51% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,013 (Dinar 1,075) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (12 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)