Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01187 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 14% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,684 (Taka 226,061) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)