Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21990 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 30% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,176 (GH₵9,894) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)