Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00821 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,348 (¥407,720) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)