Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00541 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 31% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,669 (678,579 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (33 minutes ago)