Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Kuito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00373 EUR / AOA *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 16% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,971 (528,226 Kz) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (36 minutes ago)