Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20809 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 69% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,046 (RM14,636) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €900 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 500,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 30 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (44 minutes ago)