Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20380 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 24% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,373 (RM6,736) in Kuching.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)