Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21059 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 21% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,460 (RM11,683) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pune costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)