Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20956 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 21% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,482 (RM11,845) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (11 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (42 minutes ago)