Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21154 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 21% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,557 (RM12,090) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (43 minutes ago)