Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,031 prices entered by 332 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19862 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 26% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,634 (RM8,225) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (40 minutes ago)