Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11104 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 82% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,676 (kr 51,117) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)