Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10275 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 69% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,550 (kr 34,553) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)