Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 855 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22860 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 23% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,405 (10,522 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)