Cost of living comparison between Kraków, Poland and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 805 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23114 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 20% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,602 (11,259 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)