Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10861 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 91% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,017 (HK$36,990) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)