Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00150 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 5% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,839 (1,891,564 Franc) in Koudougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 73,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (36 minutes ago)