Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20071 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 21% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,506 (RM7,502) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (20 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Andorra la Vella costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)