Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01325 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 39% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,350 (₨101,945) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (40 minutes ago)