Cost of living comparison between Koszalin, Poland and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23165 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,699 (15,969 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)