Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23429 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,155 (9,197 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 258 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 813 (about 2 hours ago)