Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01448 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 38% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,375 (руб 94,938) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (29 minutes ago)