Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01624 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 29% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,116 (руб 130,270) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)