Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01671 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 30% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,260 (Php75,399) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)