Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00789 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 27% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,293 (290,473 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)