Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00776 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 23% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,216 (285,762 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Oradea costs 13 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php225 (8 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (34 minutes ago)