Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,947 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01428 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 39% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,829 (₨128,097) in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$7,990 (about 2 hours ago)