Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00274 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 26% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,855 (676,521 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $120 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php80,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)