Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00255 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 31% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,380 (540,821 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)