Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 55% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €859 (7,874,089 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (41 minutes ago)