Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 55% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €895 (9,082,500 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)