Cost of living comparison between Kokand, Uzbekistan and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 37% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,901 (6,340,710 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (31 minutes ago)